ATTENTION Embroidery Business Owners: Do You Bring In Enough To Pay Yourself A Good Paycheck?
“How Embroidery Business Owners Just Like You Can STOP Struggling To Make Your Embroidery Business Work!
You Too Can Learn Quickly & Easily To Become A Professional Embroidery Expert & Build A Successful Embroidery Business!”
We Help Embroiderers Succeed!
If you are still not able to bring home a paycheck after paying all of your other expenses, this Platinum level is the perfect place to start! You may have employees that are all getting paid, but at the end of the week, you find it impossible to write a check for you. I know how this goes! I went through this for 15 years before I finally learned how to run my business in such a way that I could actually write myself a check. What a great feeling that was. You need to be paid first! Remember that!
Does This Sound Familiar?
A Customer comes in and wants a price quote and he is in a hurry. You have no idea how to give him a price when he is standing right in front of you! A customer brings in a dozen shirts that he purchased at a discount store and wants them embroidered in a hurry. You have to work up his design and he is resisting the set up charge. How do you handle this? The fact is you are not alone, I hear it all the time!
- You are pricing your embroidery about the same as the competition, but you are not making enough money to pay all of your bills!
- You keep growing and bringing in more business, but there is never enough money for you!
- You have too much work that is all due at the same time and you don’t know how you are going to be able to get it all done! What do you do first? How do you get all of this work scheduled?
- There are months when there is hardly enough embroidery work to pay the bills! What can I do to bring in more work during those times?
- You spend so much time waiting on customers that your production suffers!
- Customers want their embroidery work rushed‚ you are not even sure if you can afford to do a rush job!
- Customers want an embroidery thread color that you do not carry and it will cost you the entire profit from the job just to have the thread shipped in! What do you do?
- You need some help to get all of your work done but you are not sure how to start with a new employee? Where do you find them?
- Are you experiencing other problems with your embroidery business?
Joyce Jagger, The Embroidery Coach is an expert in Embroidery Business Training and currently has the longest running Embroidery Coaching Program on the Internet.
As a former owner of a profitable embroidery business, she is now in the business of helping you start your own profitable embroidery business or help you take your current embroidery business to a higher profit level. She has spent over a decade helping other embroiderers get started and increase their profits. Embroidery can be a very lucrative business when you have the right systems, approach, and tools in place!
Building An Embroidery Business Is Not Easy When You Have To Do It Alone!
It can be exciting and overwhelming at the same time! There is so much to do, so much to learn and so many areas to prepare for before you can even open the doors for business. Following this step by step embroidery training will give you a firm foundation, shorten your learning curve and will begin to set you up for success. You will be up and running quickly!
- To have a pricing structure that will work in any type of situation.
- A marketing plan so that you are always bringing in orders, even in the traditionally slow months.
- A quoting system so that you can quickly quote a job while the customer is is
- Sales tools to make it easy and quick as you are waiting on customers.
- A way for your customers to easily find you.
- A system to help you stay in touch with your customers and prospects.
- Great looking samples to show your prospective customers
- To understand what kind of Underlay & Pull Compensation to use to create high quality design that will look great on any type of fabric or garment
- To learn how to save time in setting up your designs in your software. This can be a real time suck if you are not taught the proper way
- To learn how to set up your small lettering so that it sews out great on any type of fabric! This is so essential if you want to keep corporate clients!
- The skill to create beautiful large & small monograms, even sets of monograms for high end customers!
- To know how to work with all of the performance fabrics that is in demand today!
- To know how to fix all types of mistakes! Unfortunately they do happen!
- And a whole lot more!
Introducing: ThePlatinum Level of “The Embroidery Business Academy!” This is the Next Step in Building a Successful Embroidery Business!
Your first skill is to learn how to embroider professionally. There are many basic details that you need to know to start your embroidery business and help you get set up to learn how to embroider professionally. Click Here To Read More Details About Skill Set No. 1…
Learning how to increase your quality of embroidery is extremely important and you want to strive to be the best embroiderer in your area of expertise. What do I mean by that? You must be able to offer the best quality embroidery for your area or niche market and be the go-to embroiderer that everyone wants to work with. This is not hard to do but it does takes time. Click Here To Read More Details About Skill Set No. 2…
What is a profitable price list? A profitable price list is one that will bring in enough money to pay all of the bills, pay you a salary, and plan ahead for future growth. How do you master pricing for profit? By following the step by step process we have laid out for you. You can have an embroidery business that is very profitable, giving you the freedom to enjoy doing what you want to do and will allow you to devote the amount of time to the business that works for you and your family. Click Here To Read More Details About Skill Set No. 3…
The next step is organizing your embroidery business so that is runs smoothly. Is your embroidery business running smoothly or is it running you ragged like mine did for 15 years? Do you have the feeling that you must be totally disorganized and wonder if you will ever get a handle on this whole thing? I know exactly how you feel! I did not have the right forms to create a good paperwork flow or a way to keep track of it. inside of this skill set I show you exactly how to organize your business to help save you time and give you peace of mind. Click Here To Read More Details About Skill Set No. 4…
Now that you have your business set up and are taking orders, it is time to start marketing your embroidery business. Marketing your embroidery business is imperative for the success of your business. You must get the word out about your Embroidery Business! I show you how to set up a marketing plan, create your marketing materials, set up your web presence and even create a follow up system so that you can automatically market to your prospects and customers. This system can be running while you are sleeping! Click Here To Read More Details About Skill Set No. 5…
It is so much more comprehensive than any of the others I have tried.
I want to thank you for all of your hard work and for the incredible amount of invaluable information you offer to new and established embroiderers. You are amazing! I just had to drop you a quick line to let you know how thrilled I am having access to your How To Price Program! What a great program! I started my business in 2006 and believe me, I’ve done a lot of research over the years.
Once we moved out of our home into a retail location, things changed dramatically. I have sat in on several classes over the years on how to price embroidery. Each of them had their own twist, but basically, they all had the same information for the calculations, so when I saw your program, I figured that it was just more of the same information so I passed it over.
We have been struggling financially and it wasn’t until the gal that does my invoices told me for the 100th time that I was not charging enough, that I decided to take another look at it. I thought I knew the formula. Now that I have your program, I know how wrong I was! It is so much more comprehensive than any of the others I have tried.
Yes, the core of the calculations is the same, but the additional variables that absolutely MUST be taken into consideration are built right into the system! Once you put your information into the base program, it creates your price list for you! It is a tremendous tool! The videos that explain the system really simplify the entire process. It is well worth the investment!
The “Platinum Level” is the perfect place to start if you started your Embroidery business and you want to move your Embroidery Business to the next level. The skills that you will learn from The Embroidery Coach will help your business grow and be more efficient for the rest of your life!
You have all of this information at your fingertips!” A monthly investment of only
An Annual Investment of Only